I'm Patrick M. Niedzielski,
a student, software developer, linguist, and jazz harmonica player.
- Currently living in Ithaca, NY.
- I speak fluent English, Perl, C++, and Esperanto, and I'm also enthusiastic about Classical Latin and Haskell.
- When I'm not in classes, I maintain Doxymacs and some other projects, teach Modern C++, conlang, read, and write.
- My weapons of choice are Debian, Emacs, Hohner Crossovers, and regular sound change.
Hiding detail namespaces in Doxygen documentation Mar 19, 2014Generating public API documentation for Modern C++.
Fixing warning MSB8029 with CMake and MSVC12 Feb 12, 2014A quick solution to a cross-platform build warning.
GNU Coding Standards with clang-format Dec 21, 2013For C++11 programmers who use the GNU brace style.
OpenPGP Key Transition Dec 11, 2013Integrating myself back into the web of trust.
- Moving project hosting sites is never easy.
std::cout << "Saluton, mondo!\n"; Nov 8, 2013A brief first foray into blogging.
(subscribe via RSS)